36 volt inverters [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue May 13 18:05:32 PDT 2003

GE made one for their Tractor. I've got one with mine.  Seems, it's approx
1500 watts.  Sometimes they pop up on Ebay for sale.  Noisy, very noisy or
at least mine is.  Never had to use it other than to just see if it worked.
You can adjust a 48 volt SW to charge a 36 volt battery pack but it seems
like the LVD can't be adusted low enough to get much disharging before it
kicks in.

The Outback sounds like it would be your best bet.  I use the MX60  and four
BP585's to charge my 36 volt tractor with great results.  Takes a full day
to charge the tractor back up after mowing a little less than 3/4 acre.
According the MX60 that's just little under 2kwh.

Oh yeah, and I did I mention that a buddy gave me this tractor complete with
inverter, mower deck, front blade and 36 volt hedge trimmers.  Sorry Doug P.
just couldn't resist to get that in.  Did you ever get one?

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services