Reality versus the "last" final stats. [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 29 19:08:34 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
Hi Jeff Y,

oooops!  perhaps my mistake!  sorry for any confusion I caused.

and yes let's use at least a last name initial when referring to folks. . .

Jeff C.

>"With all deference to Jeff, his experience is an anomaly which does not
>agree statistically with the installed base of inverters in the US."
>

>Not to be a pain in the butt, but the above thread has started to refer to
>"Jeff Y" as the supplier of the high inverter failure rates.  I believe it
>was Jeff Oldham, with later comments on the subject by Jeff Clearwater.
>Since it appears we have at least 3 Jeff's on this list, maybe we should use
>both first and last names when referring to comments by others.
>
>Since I get my share of flames, I would not want one of the other Jeff's to
>get them by mistake!
>

>Jeff Yago
>Dunimis Technology Inc.
>Richmond, Virginia
>
>- - - -

>List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

>Hosted by Home Power magazine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Clearwater
Village Power Design Associates
Sustainable Energy & Water Solutions for Home & Village

877-SOLARVillage
PO Box 764
Boonville, CA 95415

61 Baker Rd