Reality versus the "last" final stats. [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Yago jryago at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 29 18:37:39 PDT 2003

"With all deference to Jeff, his experience is an anomaly which does not
agree statistically with the installed base of inverters in the US."

Not to be a pain in the butt, but the above thread has started to refer to
"Jeff Y" as the supplier of the high inverter failure rates.  I believe it
was Jeff Oldham, with later comments on the subject by Jeff Clearwater.
Since it appears we have at least 3 Jeff's on this list, maybe we should use
both first and last names when referring to comments by others.

Since I get my share of flames, I would not want one of the other Jeff's to
get them by mistake!

Jeff Yago
Dunimis Technology Inc.
Richmond, Virginia