Batteries on Concrete / DC ground [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon Apr 28 17:06:59 PDT 2003

I totally agree with both you guys. However, there seems to be a code
requirement to ground ONE of the DC conductors somewhere in the system,
usually at the inverter! I have had more than one argument with more than
one electrician on this issue and we've been through it again and again on
this list.

What really IS the safe way, irrespective of code???????????

Matt T