Where is Ground Clamps [RE-wrenches]

EH Roy ehroy at solar-works.com
Sat Apr 26 04:46:44 PDT 2003

Bill,

Thanks for your reply. I agree that no equipment grounding on the array is a
bad move and didn't mean to smack any hornet's nests with my note. This type
of protest just seemed a bit out of character for you, but the news that you
have not been denied warranty claims on drilled modules sure makes this
practice less risky than I had perceived. Thanks!

E. H.

E. H. Roy
Solar Works, Inc.
64 Main Street