More on concrete and....grounding [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu Apr 24 20:05:28 PDT 2003

Dave,
This is an indirect answer that may help. I did a Google search on the Ufer
ground, which is probably what the electrician was referring to. He may well
be right, although I don't know enough about it. Check out:
http://www.psihq.com/iread/download/ufergrnd.doc. Let us know what you
think, please.
Allan at +E