US versus DE installation costs [RE-wrenches]

Mo Rousso mrousso at heliopower.com
Fri Apr 18 21:55:54 PDT 2003

My house was recently locked out by an SDGE line crew working on the pole at
the top of the drive.  The foreman came to the house, introduced himself,
and informed us that he would be locking us out for the next two hours while
they did their work.

While they were working, I took my son up to watch them work.  He made
friends with all of the crew and received several ³neat² toys from the crew
‹ used split bolts, a folding ruler, and some other odds and ends.  A
veritable treasure trove to a male 6 yr old.

I invited the foreman to have his crew come down and check out my solar
system when they were done with their work.  Each and everyone of them came
down for the tour and lecture.  They were very interested and a bit amazed
that we could produce our own power.  All-in-all, a very positive
experience.
--
Mo Rousso
President