Interesting installation [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel dana at solarwork.com
Thu Apr 17 11:18:11 PDT 2003

Matt - Document the heck out of this one.
Who knows where this could end up.
I think you are giving too much room for the opinion of  "Maybe this bad/non
existent ground or ground fault caused the initial failure?"  Someone
installed a system with-out  much if any common sence, the NEC, or reality
based experience period.