Grid-Tie Stumper (for me) [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 15 17:46:39 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
Matt,

I hope you and Bill are right because this kind of problem is
fixable.  The deceptive meter scenario is a pain and a half for all
the hassles it presents!

So I'll look forward to hearing from Mo what the culprit really is,
but this has alerted me and I'm sure a few others to the technical
challanges contributing to the already thick net metering/sell back
issue.

And to watch for hots to neutral on SBs ! -assuming that this would
either smoke or simply not work (like I might have assumed) is -
like any other assumption - a poor assumption to make for an
electrician!

Thanks for all the good lessons on this thread.

jc

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com