Energy Outfitters Siminar [RE-wrenches]

HelioElectric livewire at c-zone.net
Sun Apr 6 14:33:09 PDT 2003

 Greetings Wrenches,

I just wanted to "publicly" acknowledge Energy Outfitters and their highly
sucessful 3-day seminar in Sacramento this weekend.   I thank Bob and his
entire crew, as well as all the reps who contributed to the overall event.
Wrenches arrived from as far away as Vermont, Montana, and Texas to take
advantage of the latest renewable product information by several major
distributors and train on the new OutBack  FX2000 inverter.

It was a pleasure meeting several of you  whom I have previously only known
by name on this list.

Thanks, again, to Energy Outfitters and their sensitivity to the needs of
the emerging renewables market.

Baran Galocy DBA HelioElectric

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm