Camera [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Mon Mar 31 14:06:02 PST 2003

I also like Olympus, I have a C-700 2.1 Mp, removable smart media cards up to 128 MB, easy computer interface. What I like best about it is the super Olympus optics (more important than pixels) the 10x OPTICAL zoom w/2.5x digital for 25X, super closeups and the ability to record video or sound narration on the stills. It will shoot about 100-150 pics on a set of rechargeable NiMh AA (4). I got it new on ebay for $399, it is now cheaper as it has been replaced by the newer C-720. It has survived a couple of drops and teenagers! Great document and equipment label copies too! Oh, yeah, it also auto-stiches together 6 shot panoramas for a seemless long one (I think over 180 degrees).

Jeff Oldham

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com

- - - -