Roof Goops [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services tom at ecs-solar.com
Wed Mar 26 09:24:45 PST 2003

RUSCOE 800 421 8148  NITRILE POLYMER RUBBER SEALANTS  bps-hv WWWRUSCOE .COM
are the bestpermanent flexible sealants they come in many colors .  This is
what metal roofers use -stays flexible for metal expansion yet still seals
can be use on all exterior roofs . The urethane sealants are very good order
from cr Lawrence  robasil m66brz in quantities  800 -421-6144 --   factory
direct pricing from both manfactures  gator tom--- Original Message -----