pole mount 150 watt modules [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Feb 25 10:38:29 PST 2003

Hey Travis,

I've been using used oil well casing for a number of years, it's really high
strength and totally protected from rust on the inside! It's also about a
sch 60 (special pipe) with high tensile strength. It's also pretty cheap in
these parts - a plus! Problem is, though, now I've been bad-mouthed for
using used material by a competitor, so I have to offer new galvie pipe,
which isn't as good, and cost 3X as much (but is shiny!)

I suppose it depends what the customer thinks is appropriate.

Matt T