John Wiles & 600 VDC switches [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Mon Feb 17 10:57:01 PST 2003

William,

To add to John's response:

The issue in the code is one of location. The code defines Wet, Damp, and
Dry locations. A wet location is one that is exposed to rain. All conduit,
boxes, etc... mounted outdoors (and not under a rain canopy) are in a "wet"
location. In a rainproof box, the bottom of the box can get water in it so
any connections that might be laying in the bottom of the box have to be
waterproof.

Bill.