John Wiles & 600 VDC switches [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Wed Feb 12 09:11:22 PST 2003

Thank you John Berdner for all of the work you must have put into this new rating and applications for the Sq. D switch! This is a great example of why I like the voice of the manufacturers in here. SMA has continued to support the industry in this forum and not just their products. The next time I can't reach you on the phone I'll know you're out working for a higher cause than my confusion over software!

I share Bill's difficulty in understanding the affinity for a DC arc to leave its preferance for the breaking pole for the enclosure. We would not have to "float" all these far flung theories if it were not for our arcane views on grounding!

-jeff

Jeff Oldham

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com