Evergreen solar module performance. [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Fri Feb 14 20:58:50 PST 2003

Bob,

I for one would like to hear how your test comes out. The ones I installed
were 50 Watt (?) rated, but only produced that much when the sun was at a
direct 90 deg angle. The bell curve was very steep and narrow on both sides,
and I noticed that a bird poop just about shut the system down. Also, the
innards appeared to be sort of crookedly put together, only an aesthetics
issue. And, to be even more repetitious, I hear the new product works quite
well and has good J boxes.

I'm not trying to trash Evergreen, just report the fax, man.

Matt T