Evergreen solar module performance. [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Fri Feb 14 12:36:14 PST 2003

Vince,

We will be testing the 102 in our independent test for the CEC this summer.
I am not aware of any independent testing on this module. I have not seen
the cheesy version that Matt T. is referring to. The modules I have seen
appeared to be very well made. They had a much better junction box than many
of their larger competitors.

They are a young and tenuous company. Their warranty is only as good as a
combination of their technology and their ability to manage their business
in the long run. Will they be here 10 years from now--I hope so.

Bill.