Evergreen solar module performance. [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Fri Feb 14 12:22:08 PST 2003

<x-flowed>
Hola' Vicente,
Hang on a bit. There will be a demonstration by Evergreen of their
PVs at Home Power's Successful Small Business seminar in Ashland
(Or-e-gun, that is) next weekend. Both Bob Maynard and I will be
there helping to teach it. We'll give the modules the hairy eyeball
and report back to you.
Adios, Robert-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection