Test and Meter Accuracy [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 4 20:09:18 PST 2003

One of the biggest practical jokes on civilization is the digital watch.
What the heck is 6:32PM? Of course, I'm kidding because you need accurate
timing and other things to bring a space shuttle safely back to earth.
Best regards,
Joel Davidson
"White men are strange creatures. They are the only creature that looks at
his wrist to see if he is hungry." Native American Trail Guide.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net