Top Down logistics [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Fri Jan 31 17:19:10 PST 2003

Hi All,

I've done a few top down systems now and they are great, amazingly fast.  I
recommend using MC connectors and install them on panels that don't have
them to speed up the mounting.  If you have panels with long leads (MC) then
I recommend the use of special clips.  You can get these from AEE or Energy
outfitters.  The clips allow you to keep the wires from dangling.  I route
the wires with the clips on the ground,leaving just enough to meet the next
connection, so  the roof time is very fast.

Later,
jay
Peltz Power