List manager getting involved [RE-wrenches]

keith kcronin at lava.net
Tue Jan 14 10:05:22 PST 2003

I personally feel I benefit from the discussions from the California
gang.  Perhaps their models and stories are what's to come or avoid in
the future around the country.  I archive all of the dialog into a
folder for future use.  Even if I don't feel it pertains directly to me
at this moment in time, I still feel it is extremely valuable.  History
shall repeat itself if we don't listen well.

"Show me a man of violence who ever came to a good end, and I shall take
him as my teacher" Lao Tzu

Keith Cronin
Island Energy Solutions
318 A Kuulei Road