List manager getting involved [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services tom at ecs-solar.com
Tue Jan 14 04:41:11 PST 2003

the California situation is great drama --better than a great  Russian
novelist and NAPPY is better than old  SATURDAY  TV cowboy shoot-em 0-ups
good guys evil villains   it is pure entertainment -- for guys stuck in the
swamp in Florida  --it is fun to read about the white knight  JOEL DAVIDSON
AND THE  WRENCHES  lead the charge  against the village idiots   THAT
control politics and utility fiefdoms and their electric serfs -- our
utilities in Florida  are like orgs watching the California battle best
wishes in the ongoing solar wars -- gator tom----- Original Message -----