[RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Jan 14 09:09:46 PST 2003

In spite of repeated requests, you really still don't get it, do you, Joel?
Allan

Michael Welch wrote:
> Hello Wrenches. Please respond to me off list.

So Joel Davidson wrote:
 I think the California PV scene is either leading edge or bleeding edge (or
bs). We need a separate CA-Wrenches list to clear the clutter from
RE-Wrenches. Global Wrenches should be able to participate or eavesdrop as
they so choose.

Michael Welch wrote:
> 2) Please try harder to keep things on the Wrenches list more on-topic,
and also without the chit-chat.

So Joel Davidson wrote:
 Thanks for writing and mentioning Liebling.
> I love the free press and am ecstatic about the internet.
> In the 1970s, I use to print the The Living in the Ozarks Newsletter
(LION) on a
> hand-crank mimeograph machine. The 36 monthly editions are in the Arkansas
State
> Archives - probably the only archived periodical written by a "damn
yankee" :-)

> When I was a kid growing up in Philadelphia in the early 1950s, I use to
walk past
> the Thomas Paine Center (just a storefront) on my way to elementary
school. The
> Center use to have a book open in the window similar to how Christian
Science
> storefronts have the bible open for passerbys to read. I use peer into the
window
> and read excerpts from Paine's "The Rights of Man" and "The Age of Reason"
and
> imagine what it was like to be an American revolutionary. I am still an
American
> revolutionary.
>
> Best regards,
> Joel Davidson

Please post privately!!
Respectfully (and I mean that, I'm just frustrated with your off-topic,
on-list posts!),
Allan

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com