Net Metering Attack [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 13 21:17:26 PST 2003

Dear William

Thanks for writing and mentioning Liebling.

I love the free press and am ecstatic about the internet.

In the 1970s, I use to print the The Living in the Ozarks Newsletter (LION) on a
hand-crank mimeograph machine. The 36 monthly editions are in the Arkansas State
Archives - probably the only archived periodical written by a "damn yankee" :-)

When I was a kid growing up in Philadelphia in the early 1950s, I use to walk past
the Thomas Paine Center (just a storefront) on my way to elementary school. The
Center use to have a book open in the window similar to how Christian Science
storefronts have the bible open for passerbys to read. I use peer into the window
and read excerpts from Paine's "The Rights of Man" and "The Age of Reason" and
imagine what it was like to be an American revolutionary. I am still an American
revolutionary.

Best regards,
Joel Davidson
"Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited
without being lost." - Thomas Jefferson

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com