brain teaser [RE-wrenches]

Bruce Geddes b.geddes at clear.net.nz
Tue Dec 16 12:47:21 PST 2003

The answers will be when the hydrogen process is simple and safe.  Crack
water when we have surplus power and use a fuel cell when we need it again.
Store it in bottles (like propane) and take it where you want it.  How many
years away?  Who knows but it will happen because it's got to.

Bruce Geddes
PowerOn