NABCEP [RE-wrenches]

Jerry Caldwell solarcowboy at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 24 07:56:49 PST 2003

Is there a way we can find out how many who took the
exam passed?  I'd be curious to see the numbers.  Four
of us from Light Energy Systems took the test.  I know
one of our guys didn't pass and another says he still
doesn't have his reuslts.  So we're batting at least
500 so far.

Jerry

--- blair Tumpmay <tump at midcoast.com> wrote:

> >And let me add my congratulations to ALL who took
> the NABCEP PV installers
> >certification test whether you passed or not. A
> four hour test is no
> >cakewalk and even those who did not pass this first
> time have nothing to
> >be ashamed of.
> >Best, Bob-O
>   Hey Bob-O , thanks for the kudos, it does
> sometimes feel that the NABCEP
> testing is for not. I spend a lot of time on my soap
> box  touting the
> benefits of a national certification program and yes
> I did take the test!
>
>   I am one of the folks that did NOT pass &  will
> need to retake the
> test  @ $150. additional dollars. more $$$$ more
> time.......
>
>   WHAT A MUTHA that test was!!! Its been a LONG time
> since I've studied
> that hard & had that I had that kind of agonizing
> experience!
> I was a wreck, I quit school because of those
> feelings.

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

- - - -