A mystery to me..... [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Mon Oct 20 18:50:45 PDT 2003

HI all,

I think that its time to get the clamp on amp meter here.  You should be
able to pinpoint the  bad connection via that.  I do agree that the problem
is a bad connection ( battery cable) or a bad cell..  Also you should be
able to increase the load and measure the voltage drop and find the problem.

Please keep us informed as to what it turns out to be!!

jay

Peltz Power