12 volt differential controller [RE-wrenches]

Tom Lane, Energy Conservation Services solar8 at ehostingbiz.com
Wed Oct 15 08:38:13 PDT 2003

putting extra  "controls" on a dc pump is like admitting you do not know
what you are doing --stop the crap and match the IV CURVE  to the pump
requirements and the collectors square footage  and X Y slope '--it is
nonsense to add all  these extra compents it is like adding tits to a bull !
if you can not matched the pump to the pv module - sent me the  XY intercept
information and  collector area and I will let you know the exact  dc pump
and pv module options  gator tom---- Original Message -----