Coldest Daytime Ambient Temperature [RE-wrenches]

John Raynes john at raynes.com
Tue Oct 14 11:31:12 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
Hi Joel,

We're in a very sparsely populated area, that is situated in a high
mountain valley with its own unique micro-climate.  All of which is to say
that I'm finding weather data specific to Wayne Co. Utah is hard to come
by.  (I imagine that it's out there somewhere...)   At this point I'm
considering our worst case ambient to be about -15 F at 7000 ft. because of
the heat loss on our cold clear winter nights.

John Raynes
RE Solar

At 03:10 PM 10/14/03 -0400, you wrote:
>John,
>You are probably right. What ambient temperature do you use for NEC Table
>690.7?
>Best regards,
>Joel Davidson

- - - -