Well pumps and SWs revisited [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Thu Oct 2 10:07:34 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
My experience is that the DR 2424 out surges the 4024 which out surges the
4048 which out surges the 5548. I do sell the Sw4024 and 48, but only for
systems that need the extra bells & whistles like auto gen start etc. For
the money the DR series are still making people happy. I am interested in
the SW plus, but have not tried one yet. FYI, if a load has problems with
the mod sine wave of the DR, it usually isn't cured with the pyramid wave
of the SW series either. The pure wave of the Exeltech or Outback FX is
sometimes the only cure. A DR inverter and an Exeltech together are still
cheaper than a SW4024 and offer better wave form, lower no load draw, and
better surge. Its not the most elegant wiring solution though.

Still waiting for a better inverter,

Ray

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm