Well pumps and SWs revisited [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Wed Oct 1 19:03:20 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
NO one has mentioned in this thread that the SW5548 is terrible at surges.
I've been disappointed that it trips its over current switch when a lowly
DR2424 can hang in there.( on air compressors for example) This has been
covered on the list before.
I've run a 2 hp pump with a T240 and DR3624 before in an emergency. It
started and stopped flawlessly even at 350 ft and 40 psi in the pressure tank.
I  put the SW5548 in the same pile as the PS series ,XTR sun tie etc. I
won't sell em!

Ray

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm