SW Tripping DC 250 Breaker [RE-wrenches]

Roy Dyngen roy.dyngen at xantrex.com
Fri Sep 19 08:51:15 PDT 2003

Hi Travis,

I assume that the TM is reading current going through both of the breakers.
Have you measured the current in the line where the tripping breaker is
separately?  The reason the inverter isn't giving you an "over current"
error is that the trip limit is 78 amps AC and you must be under that.  It
seems to me that the problem is following one particular breaker, which
would explain why the problem went away when you switched to the other
inverter/breaker.

Roy Dyngen