T-240 circuit problem [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat Aug 30 16:06:46 PDT 2003

Bob-O et al,

It's good to know that the SQ will work with inverters. Maybe I need to
change my AC pump supplier. I don't see the reason to run a pressurizing sub
pump - sans water tank though. If you live outside the distributed water
supply, you'd have to be slightly out of yer gourd NOT to have a nice, big
holding tank, a 4" supply to (at least) one hydrant, and a booster pump for
other purposes, unless there's a good fall from the tank. This is like
running an off-grid house with four T-105's and hoping that the power input
never goes off!

Matt T

 Message -----