EPDM Roof Jacks/Flat Roof [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 21 05:28:39 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
Hi All,

Anybody have experience with EPDM Roof Jacks? (not neoprene boots
like Oatley but the entire jack is made of EPDM)

We have an install coming up on a commercial flat roof made of
Hyperlon Sheeting and the roofer mentioned that he's going to seal it
with an EPDM material and thought the EPDM jacks would work well.  I
was going to order all metal ones at first.  Not having any
experience with EPDM's I thought I'd ask you folks first!

We are using Unirac 7" Standoff's (1 9/16" diameter).

Any experience out there before I make the order?

Thanks,

Jeff C.
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~