energy "payback" of PV's [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Thu Jul 3 19:38:23 PDT 2003

Here's a shocker for you Todd,

One of my wind colleagues in the UK informs me that the British government
is predicting that natural gas will be virtually exhausted by 2020. Think
about that for a minute. If that's common to the rest of the planet, we's in
big trouble.

It's high time for the ostriches in "government" to stand up and take a look
around.

Shutting-up as well,

Matt T