MPP and battery charging. [RE-wrenches]

Ezra Auerbach, DragonSun Consulting ezra at lasqueti.net
Tue Jun 17 09:21:03 PDT 2003

I've been using a RV Products MPPT controller for about nine months and
the most significant difference both my partner and I both regularly
observe is that the amps to the battery are actually what the array is
rated for. This is a huge improvement in daily power production and has
convinced me that extra cost of MPPT is totally worth it.  Now if only
someone would make one that did more for less money...

Regards,

Ezra

DragonSun Consulting
Morewater Road