PV System Worksheet -- offering to the Wrenches [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar windy at dankoffsolar.com
Fri Jun 6 07:02:42 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
>We have used it for years, in favor of much fancier programs we have dabbled
>with. It works. Off-grid only. And Windy, a companion sheet identifying the
>formulae used to derive the calculations would be much appreciated, so we
>can accurately tweak it for special uses.
>
>Allan @+E

Allan,

With the spreadsheet open, go to View menu, check Formula Bar (if
it's not already showing at the top).

Now, SOME of the formula will show up there when selected. Some do,
and others are "hidden". That wasn't intentional but it's not a
problem ...

"Unprotect" the file by selecting Tools / Protection / Unprotect Sheet.

NOW all cells can be viewed on the formula bar AND edited.

You can change the protection and hidden status of an individual cell
by selecting it and opening Format / Cells.

When you are done, best to return the status back to Protected, or at
least keep your master copy that way.

PLEASE (all users) --- I did this in the spirit of sharing, so if you
have useful improvements, please share back!

Windy

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm