Fw: Update on NABCEP certification: WAKE UP !!!! people. [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Jun 3 16:38:55 PDT 2003

Graham,

I hope I do too! I hope I don't get Performance Anxiety Syndrome when faced
with questions or situations I've never been aware of or have to do
mathematical equations I haven't seen for over 40 years.

How could the State have been influenced to the point that this 15% "bonus"
would have gone beyond the investigation phase?

How can this be still considered voluntary? Is this a case of too many cooks
messing with the broth?

Does this smack a bit too much of The Brotherhood?

Your unfair competition worries are hopefully mis-placed. I mean, who would
do something like that?

Matt T