Where is Ground [RE-wrenches]

Dean T. Newberry deant at dcn.org
Mon Jun 2 21:33:31 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
Hi Richard, I didn't reasearch it at all, just shooting from the hip to
get a cost. Initial conversation is that they will be about $5000 for
50,000 screws, I guess that is about ten cents apiece, I'll call my rep
tomorrow and ask her to change the spec to 32 tpi.
Thanks for the heads up.
I am working on a plan for some Unistrut type racking with tooling on
the top to "bite" into the module frame and provide grounding through
the rack. I think Tile trak has that feature. I'll be testing over the
summer and will keep you posted.
cul  deant

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm