Marketing Issue [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon May 19 11:12:08 PDT 2003

Todd,

I know that our pricing is consistent with the other suppliers and
installers in the area and that the total installed prices average from
$8.00 a Watt to $10.00 a Watt for inter-tie. For off-grid stuff, which I
personally prefer, it depends on the particular job and how far the customer
is willing to go, but it's always in the $12.00 + range (with no subsidies).
None of our equipment is pre-packaged - it's all designed using a wide range
of suppliers and equipment to exactly fit the job.

I think everyone is aware of the situation that would occur in the
California market if/when the subsidies are taken away but the CEC sure
believes that the usual inter-connect job carries a price tag that includes
a living wage in the mix of labor and equipment at an average of $8.50 a
Watt, in the range of $5.00 per Watt (like that'll happen!) to $12.00 per
Watt.

Matt T