Marketing Issue [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat May 17 21:48:19 PDT 2003

Jeez-0, Bob-0, profits in the hundreds for a decent sized system? Thousands
for the components? I suppose that depends on what kind of system it is
you're talking about. In our ground mount systems, the installation profits
often equal or exceed the materials profit. I assume you must be using
pre-packaged
systems applied to a "standard" comp shingle roof to have such a dismal
installation margin.

With profits on equipment ranging from 20 to 33% on a 2500 Watt system and
an installation cost of around $10. per Watt, things seem to be pretty even
to me.

Matt T