300V DC Power Supply? [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Oldham starpower4u at juno.com
Tue Apr 29 15:45:00 PDT 2003

I really don't think that it is worth it, odds are way in favor of it working just fine in the field. So if it ain't broke don't fix or fuss w/it. I also don't see a good enough rational for the added exposure to high voltage on your part or the risk to shorting out wires or components within the inverter. Everytime you remove an inverter cover additional risks are "uncovered". Besides, when you open it up in the privacy of your shop you'll probably have a beer in one hand! Good for the isolation of both hands from live wires, bad for inverter bathing.

However, if you must, try C and H Sales Co. 800.325.9465 or www.cand hsales.com. They have a great selection of new and surplus electronic supplies and various goodies. A candy store for Wrenches.

-jeff

>From the Solar, Wind and Hydro powered office of Jeff Oldham

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!