Where is Ground Clamps [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Mon Apr 21 14:30:42 PDT 2003

Jay and John,

Don't get me started on my pet pieve. Manufacturers have known for many
years that it is a total pain to use their stupid grounding hole for
roof-mounted systems. They have not lifted a finger to help us in the field.
They say "nobody is complaining"--that's only because many are not properly
grounding their arrays currently (sorry for the pun).

I believe that we need racking systems that provide for effective grounding
of all the modules. This is a very real safety issue. An energized module
frame without effective grounding is a huge hazard.

Bill.