meet the governor [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Fri Apr 18 10:23:20 PDT 2003

<x-flowed>
Hi Keith:

I've had the chance to meet with a governor and a couple of congressional
leaders in the past. They are very used to lobbyists pushing BS. Tell the
truth and act real. Don't be tempted to kiss A... Concise frank objective
info will stand out. They are real people with real concerns trying to do a
very difficult job.
I usually meditate right before, asking for the right words to come at the
right time. Skip the script: they'll start yawning 5 seconds into it.

Good Luck, Don't get scared, You'll do us all proud,

  Ray

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com