blinded by the light?! [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 6 12:33:16 PST 2003

Wait a minute! PV modules absorb light? Well, I'll be darned! That explains
why they do what they do!

On a more serious note, educating customers about PV is an on-going process
and an opportunity to create a PV advocate if you treat the prospect's
questions with respect (and a little unhurtful humor). On the other hand, if
concern about reflected light is one of many objections, then it is
important to smoke out the real hidden objections to PV. In the case of one
military airbase, the real objection was one military bigshot with a control
problem who did not like PV on "his" base because it was not his idea.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael_welch at sbcglobal.net