wind wiring for three homes [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel dana at solarwork.com
Sat Mar 1 07:58:27 PST 2003

I was presented with the a similar situation once. After much thought we
decided to centralize the power building/domestic well pressure system/
battery banks [all were the same type and size] / PV/Wind gen/LPGas backup
gen. and feed all separately at 120/240 VAC. After time differences arose
and a meter was added to discern who used what and an agreement was worked
out based on % of usage VS. maintenance-upkeep and expansion costs. Another
issue was that some folks were good at up keep and mechanically minded and
other members of this community were not.
Best of luck.

Responsible Technologies for Responsible People.
Great Solar Works, Inc.
dana at solarwork.com - 970.626.5253
Ridgway, CO, USA