CA wrenches: CEC forms are completed [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Wed Feb 26 20:59:02 PST 2003

At 01:13 PM 2/26/2003 -0800, you wrote:
>I doubt that I 'm the only one who cares about this.
>The CEC forms can be downloaded at:
>http://www.energy.ca.gov/renewables/documents/index.html
>The inverter efficiencies are also posted.

I suggest that instead you download forms from:

http://www.slonet.org/~wrmiller/forms.html

Here's why:

	1. The PG&E online forms do not give you a copy for your records (unless
you print the page).

	2. The PG&E online forms look pretty funky and is far less complete than
the previous two paper forms.  I predict they will have to either improve
them or abandon the format.

	3. The PG&E online form submittal gives you no record of having submitted
the forms.

	4. You have to mail in the attachments anyway.

	5. The forms on our web site allow you to fill in and advance by tabbing.

A few notes about the forms:

	A. Use the new standard application.

	B. Submit at the same time the agreement.

	C. I did not include the informational pages of these forms, that is the
pages with no data to fill in.

	D. When a form is completed, you can save it under the client's name.
This allows you to open it again later and edit it and/or print it out again.

	E. I recommend highly the Omniform program.  If anyone purchases a copy, I
would be happy to share the forms in the native "ofm" format.  This is
better than the downloadable forms in many regards, including: you can
database an infinite number of clients and page through them and it has
auto-complete, making it very easy to fill these out.

I hope these forms are useful to you all.  I have automated most of my
office tasks, so I can bid, write contracts, complete these forms and bill
in a fraction of the time it use to take.  I am happy to share the fruits
of my labor with my California Wrench family.

William Miller

William Miller
Miller Power and Communications
PO Box 50, Santa Margarita, CA 93453
Voice :805-438-5600     Fax: 805-438-4607
email: wrmiller at slonet.org
http://millerpowerandcomm.com
License No. C-10-773985
Compatibility:
Word processor: WP10
Spreadsheet: Quatro Pro 10
CAD: Microstation 95, DXF, Visio 4.1T
"Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under."
                                    H. L. Mencken

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com