Washing machine [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Fri Feb 14 19:28:43 PST 2003

Warning, Anti-Staber Rant ON

And sometimes the Staber will work ok with this board. And if it doesn't
they'll pay up to $35 for a service call, maybe. And if that doesn't fix it,
the customer is on their own (or on you).

We've finally given up on Staber after working with them for a few years.
Machines that didn't work out of the box, changing their warranty after the
fact (it never used to say $35 limit until after we forced the issue and
they slammed the door on our customer's problems), replacement parts that
were defective (shipped us a replacement pump, to replace a DOA unit on a
new machine, and the replacement pump literally had a HOLE in the housing),
and rapidly degrading customer support.

Should be a great product, but top all of the above off with the fact that
they'll sell direct to your customer, with no credit to you no matter what,
and we've decided that we have better ways to lose money.

OK, rant off. Time to go to bed so I can get up in 6 hours and go to NYC to
protest this stupid war we're about to get into.

G'night.

Jeff