Real Industry [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Fri Feb 7 08:29:54 PST 2003

Dana,

Now, now - just because you Easterners (heh heh) are green with envy over
our Holy Cow is no reason to want to see it escape from the corral! What
would we do without our brie and Merlot?!

Actually, though it may be hard to believe, many of us California wrenches
were thrashing around for many years prior to the advent of our (less than
perfect) CEC rebate program. It was that period that really separated those
of us who were in it for the money, and those who still had enough residual
THC in our systems to cause us to believe we were doing well. If our rebates
were to evaporate tomorrow, you can be sure that this list will get a lot
shorter

Matt T----- Original Message -----