In praise of Xantrex [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Jan 24 20:34:37 PST 2003

I too will acknowledge the Xantrex tech support, which has much improved. As
Certified Dealers, we sometimes wait but not often, as it's a priority
queue. I am also pleased with the whole Certified Dealer program. While we
only take advantage of parts of it, it's well run, and Pagan is responsive
and gets results.
Allan at Positive Energy